Data Archiving Migration to Online Storage
Need to migrate data records and files from DVD or CD to online storage?
Our Data Migration Solutions are for you…
Specializing in Medical, Law, Archivists, and the Financial Services
We make your records, exhibits and client information accessible, indexable and available on demand. Our automated system will make all data available to tie into any existing or future data retrieval system.
Formats Unlimited provides a full automation medical solution to process the transferring of stored Optical Disc (CD / DVD) images and data records to online storage. Physical RIS, PACS, CIVS or DICOM records? Our DataMigrator can be your import solution – which will automatically import all of your physical disc content and allow it to be indexed via any client/server or web based PACS / RIS solution.
Formats Unlimited will take any data DVD, data CD or data BD* (Bluray) and create a bit for bit copy of the discs file structure from the source disc itself, creating a local or even network copy for use in archive or backup applications. We check it for integrity, provide detailed reporting and have an open, flexible third party interface so you can tie the entire process into your records access system.
A simple workflow moves your physical media to any form of on line storage system or index including USB Harddrives – your organization benefits from instant access to records and files:
We will take any valid DVD structure disc, or optionally Blu-ray disc and convert this to either file or folder structure. The MediaGrabber software can also convert the disc to ISO image.
Note : Formats MediaGrabber’s video ripping does not circumvent copy protection such as CSS in anyway.
- Flexible naming for output
- Support for DVD and Blu-Ray Video*
- Rip DVD to Video TS structure or ISO
- Rip Blu-Ray to BDMV structure or ISO
- Integrated support for web based metadata
- Flexible naming conventions for data storage
- Send To Disk – Automated NAS or back up HD loading
- Detailed logging for all jobs – Provides customer friendly formats and detailed error logging
- MD5 and CRC checking
- Flexible error correction – auto reject media in bad condition
Audio Ripping & Video Ripping services
Formats can easily move (Rip) your entire CD or DVD collection to a removable device such as a USB Hard Drive.
We support all major, compressed and non-compressed, formats such as WMA, WAV, MP3, AAC, APE, FLAC, OGG, AIFF and WAVPACK. It’s all about the workflow, the metadata and then the end result!
You can chose a compression format that suits your needs.
Our RipStation equipment supports the following:
Advanced Software Ripping Features
- ALL major codecs – WMA, WAV, MP3, AAC, APE, FLAC, OGG, AIFF and WAVPACK
- Rips Audio CD
- Rips Audiobook CD (99 Tracks)
- Rips MP3 CD
- Rips Hybrid SACD (SACD playable on normal CD player)
- Multi codec operation
- Snippet/Clip Generation
- Feature to rip separate tracks of a disc into one long file
- Ripsure error detection
- TrueTrack accurate ripping
- Track type
- Local cdplayer.ini files
- Manual entry
- Automated editing
- iTunes compatibility
- WMP Compatibility
- Full media player compatibility
- JPG and PNG and embedded cover art support
- Fully flexible file naming with metadata variables